While there are many people who have found a home in a local body of believers, even more do not attend church. In this sermon series from Bryan Chapell, you'll learn why becoming a part of a community of believers is important, how baptism is a picture of the gospel, how to expand your view of communion, and why it's important to reach out to hurting and broken people through your local church.
Includes 9 messages:
- Here Comes the Bride, Parts 1 & 2 (Revelation 19:1-9)
- Here Comes the Family, Parts 1 & 2 (1 John 4:7-12)
- Here We Come to Worship, Parts 1 & 2 (Psalm 150)
- Here We Come for Cleansing, Parts 1 & 2 (Galatians 3:23-29)
- Here We Come for Supper (1 Corinthians 11:17-24)